- Purposes of Collection of Personal Data
We may collect your personal data to identify, retrieve and process customer records, to enable PhiDerma Aesthetics Centre Limited (“Company”), its subsidiaries, officers and employers (“Relevant Persons”) to follow up on customer needs, and to provide you with personal and appropriate services. For the specific purposes relating to your personally identifiable information, please see the Personal Data Collection Statement below.
- Principles of Data Collection
In order to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal data, the Company ensures that the policies and practices regarding the collection, use, retention and transfer of and access to your personal data comply with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) of the Laws of Hong Kong.
- Personal Data Collected
You may be asked to provide your personal data from time to time, including but not limited to your name, gender, age, identity card number, date of birth, phone number, address, email address, occupation, hobbies or preferred activities. Failure to provide such data may prevent the Company from providing appropriate services to you. If we do ask you to provide personal data, we will specify the purposes for which and personal data is collected at the time of collection. If you are under 18, you must obtain the consent from parents or guardians before disclosing any of your identifiable personal data to the Company.
- Direct Marketing
After submitting your personal data, the Company may require you to indicate your preference and consent as to the use of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, before the registration for any of our paid services. As a result of your indicated preference, you may receive direct marketing phone calls, emails or direct mails from us /our affiliates or business partners from time to time. If you do not want to receive relevant information and no longer wish for your personal data to be used for direct marketing, please write to our Marketing Department, along with your name, membership number and contact telephone numbers. Marketing Department, PhiDerma Aesthetics Centre Limited
Room 801, 8F, Albion Plaza, 2-6 Granville Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- Storage of Personal Data
Pursuant to our general policy, the Company will keep records of all transactions with you in our course of business for a reasonable period of time for review and verification purposes.
- Disclosure of Data
Occasionally the Company may share your personal data or transfer the relevant information to any one or more of the Relevant Persons or third party service providers as our agents to market some of our products and services. If you do not wish the Company to disclose your information to any third party, kindly write to our Customer Service Manager, along with your name, membership number and contact telephone numbers using the contact details below.
- Access to Personal Data
You can write to our Customer Service Manager to request access to your personal data. Based on the provisions of section 19 (1) of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, the Company will reply you in receipt of your requirements within 40 days. If you refuse to make the said access request in the prescribe form or in writing, in accordance with the provisions of section 20 (3ea), the Company reserves the right to refuse your access request.
Under section 28 of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, the Company may charge a reasonable fee for information access. However, if the accessing is for making reasonable corrections to your personal data, the Company reserves the right in its absolute discretion to waive the relevant charges.
- Correction of Personal Data
For a change of personal data, please write to our Customer Service Manager and provide the correct information to be corrected. The Company, based on the provisions of section 23 of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, will correct your personal data within 40 days after the receipt of your request. The Company reserves the right in its absolute discretion to waive the charges for correction of personal data.
All personal data provided by you will be properly stored in our customer service system and can only be accessed by authorized persons.
- 10.1 We may use “cookies” on our website. A cookie is a small text file, which is placed on your computer by a web server, and can later be retrieved by the website you are visiting.
- 10.3 When you sign in to our website, an identification number in the form of a cookie will be saved on your computer. This allows you to move from page to page on our website without having to sign in again on each page. When you sign out, this cookie will be deleted from your computer.
- 10.4 Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you may refuse to accept cookies by modifying the browser settings on your computer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to use certain interactive features of our website.
- Personal Data Collection Statement
As a customer of the Company, you may be required to provide your personal data (“Personal Data”) to the Company or any of the Relevant Persons prior to any trial or purchase of our services and/or products (“Services”). Incomplete or incorrect data may prevent the Company from providing or continuously providing the Services.
We will always keep your personal data confidential. Our policies and practices regarding collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer and confidentiality of and access to your personal data comply with the laws of Hong Kong and are stated in this Statement.
You agree that the Company may use and retain any personal data provided by you for the following purposes:
- provision of Services;
- promotion of any products and/ or services related to the Services or any other products and/or services by us, our agents, subsidiaries or business partners;
- handling of any interest in or in relation to the Services;
- analysis, confirmation and/or verification of your credit, payment and/ or other status in respect of the provision of the Services; handling of any payment instructions, direct debit payment and/or credit payment requested by you; and such any other purposes as expressly agreed by you at the time of collection and/or required by law from time to time:Additionally, this website may collect IP address, real-time geographical location data, browser settings, browsing records and other internet log on information of your computer or mobile device.Furthermore, according to the agreement between you and the Company, the Company may disclose and transfer (whether within or outside Hong Kong) your personal data to any of the Relevant Persons, and may store the Personal Data in the database or databases (which may contain any other information collected by the Company or any of the Relevant Persons) held by the Company or any of the Relevant Persons for the above purposes to promote any products and/or services of the Company and any of the Relevant Persons and to compare any other information provided by you to the Company any of the Relevant Persons for the above purposes. If you do not wish to receive any marketing materials of any products and/ or services unrelated to the Services, or do not wish the Company to disclose, transfer or use your personal data for the purposes described herein, please send your request together with your name, membership number and contact number in writing to the address below.
Pursuant to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you shall have the right to:
1. confirm whether your data is being held by the Company;
2. access the data held by the Company within a reasonable period;
3. access the data held by the Company in a reasonable manner;
4. request the Company to correct any incorrect personal data.
Pursuant to the Ordinance, the Company has the right to charge you a reasonable fee for accessing any personal data. If you wish to access or correct your personal data, or acquire a copy of the data held by the Company, please send your request in writing to the following address:
Marketing Department, PhiDerma Aesthetics Centre Limited
Room 8F, Albion Plaza, 2-6 Granville Road, Tsim Sha Tsui